- Weekly Meetup – Join us every Friday night at Cafe 153 at Bridge Street to drink coffee, socialize, and plan events. Our meetups begin at 6:00PM and usually last until 8:00PM.
- Planning Meeting – Tuesday, September 11th, 7:00PM – Organizer Mike’s house in 5 Points – Join us to plan future events. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the address.
- Movie Night – Thursday, September 13th, 6:00PM – Huntsville Public Library Downtown, Main Auditorium, 1st Floor – This month we will screen Genetic Roulette. Please feel free to bring vegan snacks to share.
- Movie Screening @ UAH – Monday, September 17th, 7:00PM – UAH Campus, Frank Franz Hall, Multi-purpose Room – Screening of Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home.
- Potluck: Jewish Cuisine – Sunday, September 23rd, 4:00PM –Indian Creek Greenway – Creekwood, 334 Harvest Wood Ct, Madison, AL – Join us for a fun vegan potluck! Furry companions and children are welcome! There is an outdoor playground for kids and tons of green space for dogs to run around. Please bring a *vegan* dish to share with about 10 people.(Ready-made vegan food from Earth Fare is always welcome if you run out of time to cook! Look for the tags that say Vegan in the deli section, bakery, and on the hot bar. Fruit and drinks are always needed and appreciated!)
If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
You can also visit our facebook events page or our Meetup page to find more information on upcoming events.
We hope to see you at an event soon!